Sadly, due to recent COVID developments and regulations, we are cancelling this year’s 3rd September ANZ Mobile Lending Volunteer “Service & Beyond” Awards gala dinner at the Country Club St Georges Basin.
This is the second consecutive year the gala dinner has been cancelled due to COVID, however at this time, we are still planning to:
- continue and extend the Volunteer Awards nominations timeframe until Wednesday 15th September with Category Award Finalists, Nominators, and Sponsors being invited to the Speaker’s Garden Volunteers Recognition Reception at Parliament House, Sydney on 20th October 2021
- have the Kia Picanto S Auto Hatch Car Winner decider draw at South nowra Auto Group on 3rd September attended by the 28 raffle ticket car key winners and/or nominated representatives and sponsors. Currently, we have 13 more Car Key Winners to be drawn. $5 raffle tickets can still be purchased online on our Fundraising Page
- continue the Schools “Capes for Community” Awards with nominations closing on 25th October, and the finalists being invited to attend the Presentation Celebration at ShoalPOP Pop Culture Charity Expo on 20th November 2021 at Berry Cool Nursery
- discussions are also underway for a tv and radio campaign to seek nominations/referral of Shoalhaven families with chronically ill kids requiring benevolent assistance to stay at the Superheroes Community Care River Retreat at Shoalhaven Heads. The accommodation stays would be sponsored by Superheroes Community Care
To help promote awareness of the above changes, we are organising both WIN TV advertising and PowerFM/2ST radio campaigns.
The Kia Picanto S Auto Hatch Raffle Ticket WIN TV advertising is currently running, and the planned radio advertising schedule is as follows –
- 2ST for the Volunteer “Service & Beyond” Awards
- Monday 2/8 – Sunday 8/8
- Monday 23/8 – Sunday 29/8
- Wednesday 8/9 – Wednesday 15/9
- 2ST for the Kia Picanto S Auto Hatch Raffle Ticket Winner Draw
- Monday 9/8 – Sunday 15/8
- PowerFM for the Schools “Capes for Community” Awards
- Monday 20/9 – Sunday 26/9
- 2ST for Speaker’s Garden Volunteers Recognition Reception & Volunteer “Service & Beyond” Awards
- Monday 4/10 – Sunday 10/10
- PowerFM and 2ST for Capes for Community and ShoalPOP Pop Culture Charity Expo
- Monday 31/10 – Sunday 21/11
Arranged Radio Station Outside Broadcasts –
- 3/9 9am – 12 noon – Charles Maxwell 2ST, Kia Picanto S Auto Hatch Winner Draw at South Nowra Auto Group, South Nowra
- 20/11 9am – 12 noon – Abby Hopkins PowerFM, ShoalPOP Pop Culture Charity Expo & Schools “Capes for Community” Recognition Celebration at Berry Cool Nursery, Coolangatta
The Volunteer “Service & Beyond” Awards and Schools “Capes for Community” Awards Nomination forms can be completed on our Nominations page. These planned arrangements are subject to change depending on future COVID developments and regulations.